My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rock & Roll, Here I Come!


So, I got my hair cut and colored today. Even though some 3+ inches were taken off, it's still to the middle of my back, and it's really cool. I took this 20 mins ago in the backyard, but the sun was so bright I couldn't help but scrunch. Love being a red head again!

 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Virago said...

Gorgeous!

March 29, 2008 6:20 PM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

a good colour becomes the lady ;-)

keep well...

March 30, 2008 12:21 AM  
Blogger Jarod said...

Rock on! Hey, is Anniina back?

March 31, 2008 12:15 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Dr. V. and Bart - Thanks ♥

Jarod - it's the start of "Anniina - The Rockstar Years" :D

March 31, 2008 7:10 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

I like it :)

March 31, 2008 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home