My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lost

I'm not really, lost that is, but I kinda am in "Lost" land — been working on the rendrama site tirelessly and then watching the show on DVD.  What a gripping life I do lead, huh?  Going to the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival's production of "Othello" tonight, so that'll get me outta the house a bit at least :)

Added Peele and Greene, and several etexts to Luminarium Editions. Most notably, I finally finished the etext for Dekker, Rowley, & Ford's "The Witch of Edmonton" (1621, pub. 1658) — it's the first online, and a text I've been planning on for 6 years now, so "good on me" as the Aussies would say.

Elizabeth Sawyer, Witch of Edmonton

My lack of blogging, thus, has been based solely on the fact that I've nothing but work and sleep to report on. I'll be more active on the blogging front if my life gets more interesting :P

Keep well,
~A

5 Comments:

Blogger Riykere said...

Hah! Guess who lol. I was tired of not being able to post anything so I started a blog account. I really have nothing on it at the moment but oh well. Read about your basement, which sucks. Anyway wanted to say whats up, and that you should check your e-mail more lol :รพ ttyl

July 16, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Haha, hmm, lemme guess who.... Riykere? Tee hee! Yeah, I should check my email. FFXI is on that computer that I have in the basement, so even though I wanted to come kill orcs, and get that Limit Break 3 done, I haven't been able to. Once I finish ripping up the carpet down there, I will :) *huggles* A

July 17, 2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger Mark A. said...

When you finish "Lost" consider picking up the UK "Office." It's probably the best series I've ever seen. It ends...perfectly. And "Spaced" is pretty good, too. Unfortunately they've never released it on this side of the pond, so you'll either need a non-regional DVD player, a torrent downloader, or a friend with them all converted from that infuriating ogg format and burned onto a DVD.

July 18, 2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Cool, thanks for the tips :) I'll certainly check those out.

July 18, 2006 5:28 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

I have the first season of UK Office. I can bring it with me, if you get the non-regional DVD-player :)

July 18, 2006 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home