My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, September 01, 2006

*Newsflash*

Yours truly is now gainfully employed — i.e., I can tell my mother and all the other people who, upon hearing me say I'm an actor, ask me if I have a "real job," that indeed I do.

data entryI signed up with a temp agency this summer and lo and behold, I'm barely back in the country when they call me today asking me if I would take a job doing data entry (bleh, but not the worst job on the planet) and also front desk, greeting people (I'll have to paste one of those have-a-nice-day-smiles on, tee hee!) It is temp-to-hire, but umm... that ain't gonna happen.

But anyway. Yours truly will be able to afford a) eating, b) home improvements, c) her book habit, and d) her shoe-worship. Wheeeeeeeeeee!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bart Treuren said...

In which order were you planning to afford your life... :P
(I'd stick to the books :D )

September 01, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Riykere said...

Congratulations on the new job ^^ Hope you like it :) I would go with some home improvements in your basement! lol. But yeah, hope you like your new job. I'ma send you an email to see how things have been going and such so be looking for it ^^ Take care of yourself. :)

September 01, 2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

congrats! fyi, i've also got a job (haven't got around to posting it on my blog, sorry). also data entry type stuff, but it's only seasonal, so i need to get something permanent lined up by november or so.

September 02, 2006 12:29 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Thank you, gentlemen and congrats, Mophia!

September 02, 2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home