My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Quiz: Who is Your Harry Potter Alter Ego?

Dudes, I'm wickedly tired, having worked on Luminarium all day, but I've got nerves over tomorrow (even though I know it'll go brilliantly). So I fell on another quiz, and c'mon, how could I possibly resist a Harry Potter quiz!

  You scored as Albus Dumbledore. Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.


Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lion Sleeps Tonight said...

90% Hary Potter, 75% Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, 70% Albus Dumbledore and Ron Weasley. Cool.

September 05, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

Dumbledore 85 %
Sirius 75 %
Hermione 65 %

September 09, 2006 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home