My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dangerous Blackmage - Moi?

In the comments to my last FFXI post, Szélső Fa wondered if my char Alaydhien was dangerous, to which Mophia commented that only if my Firaga spell gets away from me (that being a powerful offensive spell in the 'Fire' family).

Me? Dangerous? *polishes her halo while batting her eyelashes* :P

(click for bigger pic)

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SzélsőFa said...

impressive - whatever that might be....

January 31, 2007 2:17 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Ahh, that's just a protective spell, actually, called "Blaze Spikes" - if a monster were to attack he would be hit with flames each time he hit me. I just love the graphics though. The real spells in action are lovely to see.

January 31, 2007 2:28 AM  
Blogger Mark A. said...

I can't believe you nerds play FF. I'd make fun of you longer, but Princess Zelda is waiting for me to save her, so I gotta go.

January 31, 2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA you rock :)

January 31, 2007 10:19 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

and as you can see... the spikes are protecting her from that Corranis dude ~.^

January 31, 2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Heheh, girls aren't safe around Corrie with or without spikes :P

February 01, 2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Oh Mark, Corr showed me Zelda - wish I had Nintendo! Probably good I don't ; it would be just another addiction to add to my long list.

February 01, 2007 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home