My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Blogs of Note: Picture Book Junkies

I just ran across the most charming website: Picture Book Junkies, a blog for children's book illustrators. These guys have such talent: check out, for example the mad skills of Heather Powers and the breathtaking Merbaby of Laura Logan. Nice page to visit whether or not you have kids, as long as your inner child is up for it :)


I know I keep saying this, but next life I'm definitely coming back with talent for the illustrative arts.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Doyu Shonin said...

Based on your web design work, I'd say you are already into your next life, then...

May 27, 2007 2:31 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Oh wow, what a compliment. Thanks Risa :)

May 27, 2007 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home