My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Status Update

HI guys,

Sorry for making you worry. No, I'm still alive, but the show opens this week and it's making me miserable. I'm done costuming, but it's been a g'awful experience. If I say that I'm going to do something like this again, someone smack me upside the head.

On the happy news, Lasse (my dad) has been here since Friday night last week and we've had a good time going to the movies, barbecuing, shopping, and doing a little bit of home improvement. But only a very little bit, because it has been so hot all the time. Things involving paint have, of necessity, been excised from the schedule.

Anyone else want to join the summer reading club? We had a good time with Kazuo Ishiguro's "Never Let Me Go" and will most likely start reading another one soon. It's really relaxed and fun, so if you want to join in, go to HyperLiterature and drop Mark a line.

What's everyone else been up to? I promise I'll take a really long read over everyone's blog next week and also come back to FFXI where I'm sure Riykere and boys are wondering what happened to me.

Huggles,
A

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SzélsőFa said...

*wipes her forehead*

July 11, 2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

Hey, $1 = €1.38 !!! I'm going to buy 10 pairs of jeans from PA !!! Actually, I have to; all my favourite jeans have enormous holes in them :) And I still haven't written my ticket, but I'll do it next week. I try to remember to send my itinerary to you tomorrow, OK ?

July 11, 2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger Jarod said...

I'm sure the costumes look fantastic! Congrats on completing such a difficult mission.

July 11, 2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

I just e-mailed you my itinerary :) Pls check, that it is ok, that I stay sooooo long in PA.

July 13, 2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Riykere said...

Yeah, we have been wondering where you've been ;) But I figured you had been really busy w/ the costumes and good job finishing finally ^^ All the crew says hi, and we await your return, lol. Hex has been poping in here and there, Kaz and Aries are always around really late at night, and so on :) Hope to see you soon.

July 17, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

I've been AWOL from the blog arena myself... WB! I've been schooling and JumpGating and stuff. I'll log on one of the chars on my sis's account though to say hi. :)

July 18, 2007 5:38 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

As you surely have read at Mark's, I will have the book on 23 July. I can't wait to start reading - although I'm sure this will be hard for me :(

July 20, 2007 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home