My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Quiz: What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Here's another silly quiz, since Mophia specifically requested one :D


Your Birthdate: August 18



You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.

You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.

Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.

You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September


 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

March, in like a lamb... out like a lion! I've got to get to bed, I'll get my results tomorrow. :)

March 31, 2008 10:45 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

My comments are in bold.
You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem. Am I to behave shyly or admit it?
You're good at so much - you never know what to do. Well.., not so much
Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long. Nope.
You are destined for a life of travel and fun. I feel it, too, but my life has been completely different in the past 38 years.

Your strength: Your likeability Nope

Your weakness: You never feel satisfied Well, sad but true. I hardly acknowledge the things I've already own or done.

Your power color: Bright yellow Ney. I like white and black and green.

Your power symbol: Asterisk may as well be..

Your power month: May wow. I do like May. It's so full of promises.

April 07, 2008 8:20 AM  
Blogger Doyu Shonin said...

"You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause."

-- all that!

April 28, 2008 5:19 PM  
Blogger Scrivener said...

Happy belated birthday. Mine is three days before yours.

June 03, 2008 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home