My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Meme for Monday: Human Virus Scanner

Katja said to do this, so of course I'm intrigued:

Human Virus Scanner


Here are my results along with suggested "cures":


Viruses you suffer from:

Junkfood
Eat some real food. Something which you can identify the source of every ingredient, not the point of manufacture.
Just because I think McD is a level in the nutrition pyramid.. (>.<)

Sci-fi
Stop wearing the stick-on ears.
Ouchie, and I actually have ears (#^.^#)



Politics
Stop caring!
Why do they care if I care? (o_~)

Brand Names
Having a well-known name doesn't make it good.)
Just recognizing a logo doesn't make one a label whore

Environmentalism
Consume more stuff! It's easier to buy new stuff than to recycle.
Ummm.. I'd like my (future) kids to have a planet?



Viruses you might suffer from:


USA (70%)
Rule, Britannia! Britannia rule the waves! [repeat]
(x_x)

Religion (90%)
Read "God's Debris" by Scott Adams (yes, the Dilbert guy)
Again, just recognizing a symbol doesn't make one a church whore
<-- Ooops, sorry if that offends church whores.
<-- Dang, I said it again, sorry church whores.
<-- That's it, I'm going to hell for sure now.

Computer Games (60%)
Stop staring at the screen and get some fresh air. You should see a doctor about the RSI in your thumbs.
Tee hee!

Conspiracy Theory (95%)
Face it, the elected government is in control. Actually that's quite scary.
Yeah, no kidding (;_;)

Hippyism (78%)
Free love is passe and potentially dangerous, and patchouli smells like cat piss.
Pffft, I like mah lurvv to be free. Agree on the patchouli.

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

word up!

June 05, 2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

Church whore :) *hihhiii* the funniest thing I've heard in awhile :) *hihhhii* Oh no, now I'm going to be a crazy girl, smiling all by myself, when I'm going to work :)

And patchouli is revolting.

June 06, 2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Heh, why thank you :) It's not Shakespeare, but when y'all see the terms "church whore", "scribblog", and "pawtograph" in a slang dictionary, you can say you know the person who cobbled those words up :P

June 06, 2006 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home