My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lost with Captain, My Captain!

Nathan FillionYes! It's like I've entered a dreamworld where all my dreams come true. Nathan Fillion, whom Browncoats know as Captain Malcolm Reynolds in Firefly and Serenity, will be joining the cast of LOST.  I mean, OK guys, if I had scripted this turn of events myself, I could not have come up with anything sweeter.

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!:

Lost Gets Some Serenity


Tags: Firefly

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lion Sleeps Tonight said...

More Cap'n news:

Check out http://www.intotheblack.ca/


Nathan Fillion, who played Malcolm Reynolds on the original series, has supported this fan-produced series with a personal cash donation.

November 09, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger madelineanne said...

Well, I missed it, and since I've never watched Lost anyway I guess I will have to live without it.
I also found out he recently did a horror film, but it looked pretty terrible. *sigh*
I'll just rewatch Serenity and FIrefly and be content with that.

November 24, 2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home