My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Diversions: Apple Trees and Librarian Worship

Sometimes, one stumbles on the most delicious articles. On the blog Storyteller's World, where you absolutely must see the most gorgeous photograph of an appletree with apples in December (!), I found a link to the Librarian Avengers blog entry Why you should fall to your knees and worship a librarian.

I'm feeling under the weather today, so browsing blogs is a comfort-activity.
 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Thanks for dropping by, and for the link!

December 22, 2006 7:20 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Absolutely off-topic:
In the things beginning with the letter T entry you asked what kind of containers I used.
So here's my andswer:
I use glass jars, large and small ones for storing all types of flours, dried peas, chickpeas, rice, bulgur, and other cereals, beans, muesli, any dried or candied dry fruit and such things.
Tins in coloured and painted beautiful boxes for herb teas.
And for leftover food I usually use the pot I cooked it in. Or a smaller and clean one out of the cupboard.

December 22, 2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Oh, now I want to be a librarian again. Just when I thought I was over that (yet again).

December 23, 2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

I wanted to be a librarian too, until I worked in a library my first semester in college. Then I realized how unglamorous it was, and that you had to deal with snot-nosed teens :P

December 23, 2006 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home