My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Good News

Doctor saying, 'Now, about your Heart-Rate'
Okay, Cute Doc said my x-ray was fine — no more pneumonia! He doesn't know why I still have symptoms, but stuck me on another 10-day course of antibiotics, and gave me a steroid inhaler.

Chances are I'll recover, LOL!

And if not, then I'll just have to go in for more healin'  :P
 

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Oh, poor you with all those dangerous medicines.

January 25, 2007 10:00 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

just think, instead of acting, you can now begin a professional baseball career now that you have begun a steroid regimen. ^^

January 25, 2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

I can also become a superhero!!

January 25, 2007 11:04 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

you already are :)

January 25, 2007 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home