My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Need a Snow Day?

via Lady Bracknell

Need a Snow Day?

What a cool idea! You get to cut your own snowflake, proving that each snowflake is indeed unique. Then, you get to watch it float down in the forest. I love it! Here's mine:


Go make your own and post the ID# so I can go see your flake fall!
 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger madelineanne said...

*POUT*
My work puter doesn't have flash so I can't make pretty snowflakes! *GRUMP*

March 23, 2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Ha! I can't believe this thing is still making the rounds on the Internet! A good friend of mine works at Popular Front and actually helped create that thing (probably three years ago already). She actually comments on my blog now and then, and is the friend who got me the awesome little Unazukin doll for my birthday! :-)

March 23, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Madeline - You gotta go back to the BCBG dresses post!

Stefanie - considering how preoccupied I am with winter, I can't believe it's taken me 3 yrs to see this! Glad I did - better late than never. I'd like an Unazukin too. Did you make an executive decision yet, re:ChP?

March 23, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I've tried this game like ages ago, and I enjoyed it - although I found the scissors hard to navigate and control. You are doing much nicer with the flakes!

March 23, 2007 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home