My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

TEST: How Psychic Are You?

Well, iVillage sent me this silly test, so of course I did it. Both times I got 8 keys right out of 25. They classify that as "highly intuitive", but it doesn't seem too intuitive in my opinion. If I had real talent, wouldn't I have gotten more than 1/3 right? It's a fun test anyway :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I hit 6 out of 25. And I got 'Average' - did not expect anything more, though.
I have to confess that I chose the keys on sort of a random list, more often than not, trying the same one over and over again.
I found out that I used the blus one only once or twice, b/c I did not like it, but I used the green and the oragne one significantly more. Heehee

May 07, 2007 4:34 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

i got a psychic rating of average as well. i guess you get credited with some psychic ability just for having the intelligence to know something about the odds... I used the blue key every time and got in 4 times. Most often you'll get 5, and several times 4 or 6. less times 3 or 7, on down to almost no chance of getting a 0 or 10+. Really, i think you would be more psychic to be able to get a 0 rather than a 10 ~.^

May 07, 2007 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home