My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Final Book - I Love Amazon

Amazon brought me the book as promised today so guess what I'll be doing until it's finished. Nothing else! Wheee!

The last few days I've been working feverishly on getting the main updates done at Luminarium which has been tedious and repetitive, but since it can't be avoided, might as well get it done right? :)

I have so many books I need to do write-ups on but I'll get to them after HP. Saw the movie last night and loved it. Dumbledore's Army, peeps!

OK, I'm off to read. Stay good!

Hugs, A

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I'm glad you are as much excited about the story as I am - but I will read this only later on. If you wish to place spoilers, please put an alert beforehand.

July 22, 2007 6:02 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

enjoy the book. I'll get around to reading it sometime since I've read all the other ones.

July 23, 2007 12:16 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

I just issued my ticket !!!!!

July 23, 2007 6:05 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

Höh. I am reading Palahniuk's RANT at the moment and will buy HP after I've finished Rant. And a second Höh, I thought, that we'd go together and see the new HP movie.

I've now started a new blog for my photos (my new Olympus kicks ass !). Took 280 pics in 24 hours, while I was in Rantasalmi...
http://999999999photos.blogspot.com/

July 23, 2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

Have you finished HP ?

July 25, 2007 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home