My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Confusio

Why is it that things all happen at once?  Why does my career have months where nothing seems to be going on at all except boredom, and then all of a sudden everyone wants me to work?  No, I'm not being ungrateful and complaining, just overwhelmed by the situation.  On the one hand, there's the vampire movie (except now my role has been changed into the queen of the lizardpeople Nagas, who spawned the vampires), I have Macbeth callbacks for Lady M tonight (!) and a director from a very prominent theatre has somewhat hand-picked me for a role I never even went out for, from a play she saw two years ago.  Good stuff, but I am stressed — right now I should be in the shower, getting prettified, etc., yet here I am, blogging.  Actors are all crazy, and I'm no exception.  Must remember this when I'm complaining about boredom.  Send good thoughts my way this evening, wouldya?  Thanks.

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home