My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I'll take Cartoons for 2000, Alex!

 
Time for trivia. It appears that I am scarily good at cartoon trivia — I only got 4 questions wrong. They only lost me at the few SpongeBob questions I wasn't able to guess, for, heaven help me, that is one cartoon I *WILL NOT* watch. (Please, ye gods, don't let my future children want to watch it! Pleeeaaaaase!)

And now I have a confession to make. While I am a certifiable geek, I did not get full pts on the SciFi trivia - they got me on the Buffy and Xena questions. I'm sorry, Madeline, somehow I never got hooked on Buffy, and in this trivia game I paid for it. But, I got everything else right, so yeah, I can still call myself a geek.  How about a subcutaneous transponder, anyone? :P



Cartoon Trivia
 
SciFi Trivia


May the Schwartz be with you.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home