My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Jottings

Heh, I certainly was full of myself yesterday - my head has returned to its normal size, so thanks for bearing with me.  On the other hand... a nice change from me whining and being insecure, though :P

I'm tired but blissful - show was a blast tonight and we went out after and got to hang out, and what could be better than a table full of crazy actors just chilling, after weeks of stress. Also, had the best spicy french fries ever! Yay for fries!

Okay, gonna make myself go to sleep now. So hard when the adrenaline is still coursing. Ok. Bed. Now.

Y'all know it's not totally forbidden to like leave comments, right?

So those of you just lurking.... leave a little note that you were here sometime, wontcha?

*MWAH*

~A

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lion Sleeps Tonight said...

I'm sorry for being a lurker.

<3

April 11, 2006 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home