My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, April 14, 2006

What Sign is Your True Love?

Heh, so I myself am a Leo. It appears that my "True Love" is also a Leo, according to this quiz I found on David's blog. Yes, I'm a quiz-whore, I admit :P

Your True Love Is a Leo

Why you'll love a Leo:

A Leo has a presence and power that you find intoxicating.
Sensual and playful, you'll be thrilled to have your Leo pick you as a playmate!

Why a Leo will love you:

You're willing to let your Leo be the center of attention (both at home and in public)
And you're able to tiptoe around your lion - and put up with the occasional fit.


Since I'm a Leo too, that would describe me as well... What do they mean "put up with the occasional fit?" What fit, I don't throw fits >.> *throws a first-class fit*

*Purrrrr* ~A

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lion Sleeps Tonight said...

Lionesses don't throw fits. They maul your ass.

I mean, um, they rationally explain their disposition, and any lion worth his mane will quickly recognize the error of his ways, and move heaven and earth to satiate their lioness' needs.

Then they go make cubs.

Behold, the circle of life.

April 15, 2006 2:58 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

You're right, I need to do more mauling.

*roars*

April 15, 2006 3:43 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

uh oh... can i be an honorary Leo?

April 17, 2006 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home