My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

10 on Tuesday: Favorite Romantic Movies

There's a cool blog called "10 on Tuesday", which has a different meme every... yeah, you guessed it, every Tuesday! Here's this week's:


10 Favorite Romantic Movies:
(in no particular order)

1. Shakespeare in Love
2. The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)
3. French Kiss
4. Bridget Jones' Diary
5. When Harry Met Sally
6. Bringing up Baby (1938)
7. Casablanca
8. Wuthering Heights (1939)
9. It's a Wonderful Life
10. Never Been Kissed

Consider yourself meme-tagged.  Post your picks either on your blog, or right here in the comment field :)

*mwah* ~A

Tags: Movies

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

hmm... favorite romantic movies... well, I guess I'll have to say Princess Bride is my favorite romantic movie.

May 03, 2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

You know, 10 is JUST not enough - I had "Princess Bride" up there at first. Oh and Moph, 10, not just one, so I'll be checking your blog in the next few days - I wanna see your list ^^

May 04, 2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

lol, i'm afraid my list would dissapoint you greatly, as i'd be hard pressed to think of 10 off the top of my head... (you know my uncultured knowledge of movies)

May 04, 2006 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home