My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Pile of Sleeping Monkeys

LOL. I'm gonna blog for real when I have a braincell or two left. Here's a cute diversion that is so wroooong, and yet fun.

Game: Mad Monkeys

Sick, oh so sick. I only got to "Pretty Good" on the easiest level. Didn't dare try medium - did I ever mention that PacMan gave me anxiety? LOL. I prefer strategy games over reflexes, heheh.

~A

5 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

hehe, i just got up and i'm getting 'so slow'

May 18, 2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

I'm on my way to Mühldorf, Bavaria to visit my sister for her birthday :) *happy dance* Can't wait to see her and her boyfriend this afternoon !
Lederhosen, würst und weißbier, here I come !!!

mit Umarmung und Küsschen, Kleine-Katja

p.s. Keep you fingers crossed that they take me to the Alps.

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things"

May 18, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

i luv that song! i plan on recording it sometime... soon(tm)

May 19, 2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Wow have a good time with the wheat beer and bratwurst :) I hope you get to the Alps :)

~A

May 19, 2006 3:23 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

THEY TOOK ME TO THE ALPS !!!!! Actually I could see the Alps every day, but last Sunday we drove a little south from Salzburg and went hiking in the beautiful Alps. We also visited Eisriesenwelt (=Ice giants world, www.eisriesenwelt.at), the world's biggest ice cave. My legs are still hurting from Sunday, but it was an excellent excerise in the high altitude. After that we went for a dinner to the city of Hallein, where the Stille Nacht (=Silent Night) was performed for the first time ever. And I made a deal with Christian (my sister's boyfriend, who is half Austrian), that Austria can have 1000 Finnish lakes, if we get one mountain :)

May 23, 2006 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home