My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am a Major Geek

Okay, hooked on the quizzie-wizzies again.   This one is majorly cool though, it tests your geek factor (warning: only real geeks need do this test, it has a billion questions and will wither the weak-of-geek).

I scored 36.09467% - Major Geek

i am a major geek

MWAHAHAHAH.  Funniest thing is you get an extra 5 points for being a girl geek.  Embrace your inner geek, girls, and that sweet geek who is somewhere close!  Geeks of the world, unite!

~A

Tags: Quiz

9 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

Well, through exxagerating and really going after it, i managed to up my score to 28.40237% which is firmly in the Total Geek range. *bows*

May 11, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Mark A. said...

I'm not sure whether I should be proud or embarrassed. I got 42% "Major Geek."

BTW, I take umbrage at the word "Geek." Back in tech school we used to say that geeks were the guys that nerds made fun of. So I'm a nerd, dammit.

May 12, 2006 4:06 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

kk, nerd :P

May 12, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

6.31164 % POSER

:)

May 12, 2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

lol, say, katja, do you play guitar or anything? ^.^

May 12, 2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

nope; I'm completely tone-deaf :(

May 12, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

Which animal totem best suits you- test:
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=13435

You scored as Bear.
You are the bear. You have a great strength in your limbs as well as in your heart. You enjoy being playful more than anything and love life.

Bear 100%
Dog 100%
Horse 92%

Well, that was not a surprise :)

May 12, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

in spanish, i call myself 'el oso grandé adorablé y ebrassablé (not sure of spelling on the last one), but a big, lovable, huggable bear :D

but, they called me:
You scored as Eagle.



You are the Eagle. People respect you and for good reason. You are a creative person who likes to do things abstractly. You tend to be a healer, either with yourself or with others.

May 12, 2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Weird, for me it said:

You are the Ram. You often live in reality but turn it into your imagination at every turn. New beginnings are a favorite for you. You rule the mountains as a mejestic being.

Ram 100%
Bull 92%
Crow 83%

May 12, 2006 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home