My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We Interrupt this Transmission...

to bring you an enormously entertaining clip found on MarkA's HyperLiterature:

Star Trek vs. Star Wars - via YouTube

Tehee! Go Mr. Data, Go Captain Picard! The only way this clip could have been better, is if Darth Vader had turned around and said "Jean-Luc, I'm your father!"

Teheeeeeee!

~A

2 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

mmmmmm.... reminds me of stories a friend of mine and I would write in Jr. High/High school :D

June 14, 2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

Hey, I managed to add links to my blog !!! Feeling very proud right now :)

June 16, 2006 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home