My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Firefly Random Quote Generator

Hey there, peaches! Well, I finally got it! Remember, how I wanted a Firefly random quote generator? Since'n there weren't one anywhere to be got, I finally done make one myself. What does that make me? A big damned hero. Ain't I just!

Well, it took a simple java script from Web 1 Marketing, lots of typing up of quotes, a little 'purtyfying' and voilà! I gots me my own Firefly Random Quote Generator. If anyone wants one, y'all can just email me at anninajordan#netscape.net (and y'all know what to switch that # sign to) and I'll ship one right over :)

Wheeeeeeee!

Tags: Firefly | Serenity

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

mmm... gj. ^.^

July 31, 2006 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home