My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Luminarium Margaret Atwood Site Goes Live!

Ladies and Gentlemen: after a month's worth of relentless work, the Luminarium Margaret Atwood Site is finally live. I've enjoyed making the site very much, since Atwood is an author I never tire of reading. If you're an Atwood fan, check it out:

Luminarium Margaret Atwood Page

 

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

congrats on getting the new site up ^^

December 22, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Thanks :) How've you been? Haven't heard from you in ages?

December 22, 2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

I've been good. Had problems posting replies a few days ago, or you would've heard from me sooner. or if you'd have logged in to ffxi :P

December 23, 2006 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home