My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tickle IQ Test

Riykere, my bodyguard in Final Fantasy XI, told me to take this IQ test at Tickle.com — it was fun. The only thing is, they don't tell you A) if/what you got wrong nor B) how you rank among others (age, sex, etc.), nor C) if the test corresponds to the "real" IQ scale. I guess if you buy the report, they would tell you. [*Late Correction: They email you a link that takes you to a page that tells you all the answers, what you got wrong, and how you compare, if you sit through 3 advertisements]  But, if you feel like doing it, here it is:

The Classic IQ Test

I got 140, whatever that means, and this piece of flattery:

"Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results."

Oh, and if someone could explain the question with the dude who likes the numbers... the 3700 threw me off, so I just wagged (wild-ass-guessed) that the dude would like 1200. But if someone knows what the gist behind that question is, lemme know, driving me crazy. Thanks :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anniina said...

Szélső Fa is having trouble commenting due to Blogger Beta, so she emailed me what she would have wished to comment, so I'll post it for her:

"Hello, I scored 138, but was a bit higher (142) a year ago. See, I'm
declining....

The guy with the numbers?
He likes those numbers that have square roots. 10*10=100, 60*60=3600 and so
on. Choose the one from the four options that have a square root."

December 14, 2006 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home