My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March Mini-Update

I'm updating "Renlit" at Luminarium.... going file by file, alphabetically. I am happy to say I am now through the P's & Q's. Tehee, had to post just so I could say P's and Q's — I know, I'm a dork! Anyway, what this means is that I am probably about 1/4-1/3 of the way done, only a few thousand left, lalalalaaaaa :P

As for the game, FFXI, my chocobo, RainFlower, keeps falling in love — second time in a week now. Silly goose! To cure it, I've been feeding her Celerity Salad, and so far it has worked. She also had an egg with a fetching male chocobo named PrinceZero. She's a smart cookie, but I've been training her very hard, so today she is having a day of rest, just snoozing in her stall.


In other FFXI news, my 2nd character is now a lvl 32 Monk, and I tell you, it's fun to play her. But between feeding the chocobo expensive things and levelling too many jobs at once has left my purse quite empty, so I think I may have to do some serious farming to fill my coffers.

As for RL (Real Life, for those not in the Geek Speak), tomorrow is promising to be another horrific snowstorm. Temperatures will be devilish, and the wind merciless. Stocking up on every kind of yummy in the store and getting movies from Blockbuster so I can hole up for two days and not leave the house. I'll be dreaming of Fiji, you can count on it.

That's it from here, folks. I have another blog entry coming up, but I haven't posted it because I fear it may be supremely lame. Self-doubt folks, it's a killer :P

Love you all,
Anniina
 

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

yeh, the snow is pretty awesome here today/tonight. Lovely to drive around in.

March 06, 2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Mark A. said...

Snow storm? Geez. I was wearing shorts here today. Either global warming it more f'ed up than we previously thought, or somebody's having some fun with us.

March 07, 2007 12:50 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

I'm voting for GW (and I mean Global Warming, not George W.... although an interesting parallel).

March 07, 2007 1:38 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I often hesitate post entries in the fear of being super lame, and more often I do not even write them.
Congrats on having such a nice virtual pet :)

March 07, 2007 1:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Speaking as a guy who has used the word "ninjiggy" in the title of a post, I'm fairly sure there's nothing all that lame about whatever you've written.

March 07, 2007 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home