My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Palm Reading Test: What Does the Future Hold?

You know I'm a sucker for a free test, quiz, meme, etc. Well, the folks at Tickle emailed once again, this time with a free palm reading analysis. Apparently, I gots me some Lurv coming my way. I was kinda hoping for a call from Steven (Spielberg), but hey, love's good!

palm reading test

Take Your Own Palm Reading Test - Tickle.com
 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Katja said...

"Katja, your palm reveals you are especially good at Living each day to its fullest"

And the rest you can find from my blog.

We could not play any "Snot tag" ´cause Aino had been so lazy and did not learn how to crawl before Easter:) But she laughed a lot; it is funny, how you can make a little person laugh just whistling or clapping your hands. In Aino-world I am the coolest stand-up comedian :)

I watched Hauru no ugoku shiro (Howl's Moving Castle) and Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi (Miyazaki's Spirited Away) with the twins and we all loved them a lot. You have to watch them, if you haven't seen them yet !

Plus I turned out to be an excellent sushi-chef !!!! I have hidden talent in rolling the sushi-rolls. But then again I am a Virgo and love the small details :)

April 11, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

errr... my palm said, "you have held drumsticks many times"

April 11, 2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Ok, Lady Virgo, you need to come here, live each day to the fullest, and magic up some sushi!! Whee!!

April 12, 2007 12:32 AM  
Blogger onlyjokinglasse said...

Surprisingly Anniina I got exactly the same text as you did!

April 12, 2007 2:30 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I got what Katja did.

April 12, 2007 4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home