My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

REWARD: A List of Lost Things

Please return to the undersigned for rewards and acclaim:

1. The digital camera.
2. My house-elf.
3. The pairs to 20 single-footed socks.
4. My waist.
5. That hairdresser who knew what she was doing.
6. My memory.
7. Errol Flynn c.1938 (look-alike accepted).

Thank you in advance.
~Anniina
 

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Anniina, as an apology for my overly lengthy Groundhog Day link, I've come up with a way for you to add your map to your sidebar so you don't have to keep changing the date.

Just go to your blog layout and choose to Add A Page Element to your left hand column. From the menu choose to add an HTML/JavaScript. Name the field " Where In the World Are You?" or whatever you'd like to call it, then cut and paste the HTML code in this text file into the content field:

MischievousMuseMap.txt

If you go to my blog and look underneath my map on the right hand side of the screen, you can see I've posted YOUR map as the above code will make it appear.

If you have any trouble, please let me know and I'll try to help.

February 07, 2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Thanks Chris,

I took the code. Very nice of you :)

February 08, 2007 3:14 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

Your house-elf is visiting his relatives here in Finland. He is enjoying the cold (it was -39 C (-38 F)in Salla, Lapland this week).

February 10, 2007 4:53 AM  
Blogger onlyjokinglasse said...

I think we might have the odd pairs to your socks...

February 14, 2007 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home