My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, February 02, 2007

TGIF - Thank God It's Firefly Day



It has been a long time since we last had a Firefly Day. Since I was in quiz mode, I ran into this quiz, which is not too hard, has a few spelling errors (grrr...), but is a must for any Browncoat anyway. And wouldn't you know it, I am:

You are 100% Browncoat!
 

You know almost everything there is to know about Firefly/Serenity! Congratulations!! I'm proud of you! And so is Joss Whedon, or, at least he would be if he knew this test existed.

No one in the 'verse can stop you!

How Well Do You Know Firefly/Serenity?
Create a Quiz

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger madelineanne said...

Woohoo!! I got 100 percent too!! YAY!!!!

February 05, 2007 2:27 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

See, we Browncoats flock together... or was it something about birds and feathers. Shiny!!

February 05, 2007 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home