My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair

So an online friend was saying I look about 40 in the little headshot up top. I didn't really have any pictures of myself to dispute that. I found a photo on the web of Macbeth - I'm the one in the middle, being fondled by the 3 witches. I look cross-eyed, but it's the best I could do on short notice.


 

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

em... who is this friend? >.> 40?! *shakes his head*

February 08, 2007 11:32 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

How fair is it to have withches who look younger tha Lady Macbeth?

(You look 25-30 here)

February 09, 2007 7:14 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

The witches are all 20-24. Director figured since they are not human, they can be ageless.

February 09, 2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Was it a sort of a modern interpretation? And did you like the director's view?
You look inspired here, btw.

February 09, 2007 3:04 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Awesome. I don't have a picture of myself being fondled by three witches... ;-)

February 11, 2007 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home